Wow – Christmas is close! Are you excited to spend the day with your family and disregard the alarm clock? The Big Peach Running Co. team is for sure, but we are equally excited to help you locate any last-minute gifts for the runner in your life as December 25th draws nigh. The $25, $50, and Running Apparel Holiday Gift Guides are available on the Big Peach Running Co. Blog for your reference, but today we round out the 2016 Gift Guide with some excellent ideas under $100.
Holiday Gifts Under $100
1. Tifosi sunglasses (multiple price points). The Tifosi floor display at your local Big Peach Running Co. is easy to overlook, but these stellar sunglasses are not to be missed. Tifosi glasses are available in numerous styles and incorporate remarkable technologies, including 100% UVA/UVB protection, shatterproof polycarbonate lenses, and polarization for glare reduction. Visit your neighborhood store for a robust selection to peruse.
2. Trigger Point Foundation Collection ($79.99). An excellent addition to the Trigger Point Grid Foam Roller, the Foundation Collection will provide you with a newfound appreciation for deep tissue massage. Inside the box, you will find a Footballer, Baller Block, two Massage Balls, and a personalized code to access the Trigger Point Education Video Portal for instructional self-massage techniques. Also available online.
3. Nathan Firestorm Vest ($84.99). Ready to “wear your water?” The Firestorm is ready for the long runs by way of a two-liter bladder, adjustable chest straps, multiple pockets for storage, a rear elastic cord to secure a shirt or shell, and reflective strips for visibility.
4. Amphipod RunLite Xtech 4 Plus ($59.99). Prefer to don your water on your waist instead of across your back? Consider the RunLite Xtech. Four removable 10.5-ounce bottles snap on and off, while the oversize zippered pocket provides ample storage capacity for the iPhone 6 Plus.
5. CEP Progressive + Compression Run Socks ($59.99). Wish to go beyond compression sleeves and wrap the feet with some love too? CEP compression socks improve blood flow, reduce muscle soreness, and facilitate a quicker recovery after a long run or hard workout on the streets or the trails.
6. Nathan Zephyr Fire 300 Hand Torch ($59.99). Like the Zephyr Fire 100, the 300 utilizes a 24-degree downward projection angle, negating the need to twist your wrist. A red LED light on the rear provides visibility from the back, and the max lumen count jumps to 308. The Zephyr Fire can also be recharged by way of the included USB cord.
7. Trigger Point Grid Foam Roller 2.0 ($64.99). Why the 2.0? Glad you asked! An upgrade from the Trigger Point Grid, the 2.0 is twice as long, which makes it ideal for those who desire a more stable surface to massage their weary muscles. Remember to complement the Grid with other Trigger Point products (i.e. the Grid STK, MB5, and Nano) for a healthy, happy body.
8. CamelBak Circuit Vest ($84.99). Get ready to go long! The company’s lightest vest will still carry you through the heaviest of runs. A 1.5-liter bladder, two front pockets for additional bottles (or nutrition), and a zippered pocket for the phone or car keys provide a pack ready for all conditions. The Got Your Bak Guarantee is yours for life too. Available online.
9. Oofos OOlala Sandal ($59.99). Designed specifically for ladies, the OOlala is an excellent recovery tool. Slip these cushioned sandals on after a long run or workout and experience foot bliss. A two-tone color pattern increases the style factor, and multiple colors (available in-store or through a special order) mean they can be worn with absolutely everything in your closet.
10. TransFORMed Running ($50.00). Give the runner in your life the best gift for 2017: a three-hour TransFORMed Running Workshop with a certified Big Peach Running Co. coach. The TFR Workshop focuses on posture, lean, and landing, with one goal in mind – to reduce and eliminate overstriding and the possibility of injury that can occur as a result of this.
That’s that. Four guides, four lists, and many possibilities for sure. However, should you still be stuck, gift cards are a solid choice every time. Speaking of which, from now until December 31st, receive up to 20% of your purchase back in gift card form when you spend $150 or more in-store or online.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Big Peach Running Co!