As Andy Williams famously proclaims each December, “It’s the most wonderful time of the year.” We can all agree that the holiday season is exciting and inviting, but shopping for others can be vexing and frustrating. Thankfully, Big Peach has numerous gift ideas for the runner in your life.
Week two continues with items that are $25 or less.
Holiday Gifts Under $25
1. Milestone Pod ($24.99) This “smart” (and small) device tracks total shoe mileage, gait and performance metrics, and syncs via Bluetooth in seconds with a handy smartphone app for Apple or Android phones.
2. Big Peach Running Co. Tech Sock ($9.99) Keep your feet dry in all conditions. Cushioning in targeted areas provides extra comfort, while the heel tab reduces the likelihood of blisters near the Achilles tendon. Available in medium or large.
3. Shoe Goo ($5.99) Is the outsole on your shoe peeling? Underrated, but highly versatile, Shoe Goo will rebuild that tear in moments and get you back on your feet fast.
4. Nathan Hipster ($24.99) Numerous pockets keep your gear secure, including your iPhone 6 Plus. The Hipster comfortably stretches to accommodate every body type.
5. Runner’s Roast ($14.99) Runners and coffee are like a partridge and a pear tree. They simply go together. Locally roasted, Big Peach Running Co. Runner’s Roast is available in two varieties – medium (think sweet citrus) and dark (think lightly smoked).
6. Rock Tape ($19.99) Comprised of cotton and latex, Rock Tape is used to treat sports and non-sports injuries, including plantar fasciitis, runner’s knee, shin splints, and lower back pain. Stay healthy this holiday season!
7. Sweaty Bands ($14.99) “OMG – they don’t slip!” Is this not the point of a headband? Keep your hair in place whether you are running around town, on the trails, or in a half marathon. (Check stores for availability.)
8. Foot Rubz Ball ($5.99) This little green gem is ideal for sore feet. Rub your feet across the Foot Rubz Ball to keep the plantar fascia relaxed and loose and happy. Treat your feet and keep them happy!
9. Peachy Magnets ($4.99) Did you recently complete your first 5K, 10K, half marathon, marathon, or triathlon? Display your accomplishment with pride on your car with a Big Peach Running Co. inspired magnet. For the Ultramarathon folks, we’ve got one for you too.
10. WIN Sports Detergent ($10.99) Face it – your shirts, shorts, caps, tights, tanks, and socks stink after a good run. That’s okay though as WIN Blue will send that rank smell down the drain for good. WIN Green is dye free and fragrance free for runners with sensitive skin.
Nathan Quickshot Plus
Trigger Point MB5
Big Peach Running Co. Shirts
Suffice it to say that this list is only a smattering of gift ideas. Honorable mentions include the Nathan Quick Shot Plus ($19.99), Trigger Point MB5 ($24.99), and the new Big Peach Running Co. Short Sleeve ($19.99), comprised of cotton, polyester, and rayon. This is a soft shirt! Visit one of our seven locations for these excellent stocking stuffers, and remember to throw in a Big Peach Running Co. gift card too!
Need more ideas? Don’t forget to check out our Running Apparel Holiday Gift Guide!