Fall in love with an old friend! The Wave Elixir reborn as the Wave Catalyst.
In the not so distant past Mizuno said farewell to a favorite, and fans of the Wave Elixir were left without their favorite shoe. What shoe do we wear they thought? Mizuno heard the feedback of these fans and started working right away on a way to bring back the friend that they loved so much.
It took a few years, but fans of the Wave Elixir will rejoice knowing that their favorite shoe is back in the form of the Wave Catalyst! Mizuno fans will instantly recognize the smooth, even transition from the heel to the toe from the new Pebax Wave Plate that provides both comfortable cushion on the outside of the shoe, and stability support on the inside. It’s a high performance shoe that’s lightweight making it ideal for those days that you want a little more speed. It’s the the shoe you’ll love to run fast in!
- Light but flexible, the scuplted upper hugs your foot for a fast, responsive feel.
- New Pebax Wave Plate provides smoother landing and heel transition.
- 10mm drop from the heel to the toe.
- Sculpted lateral forefoot gives runners a more stable platform for a better feel.
- Better durability and cushioning from the blown rubber forefoot.