RUNATL Training Program
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR SESSION 2!
Run your first or best 5K, 10K, 15K, or 21K with RUNATL presented by Tina Klein’s Balanced Running program. We are honored to partner with one of Atlanta’s best coaches and ambassadors of running, and her experienced coaching team.
- I really want to get in shape, but don’t know how to get started
- I’m not fast
- I’m too old to start a new sport
- I prefer to run/walk
- I don’t want to be left behind if I’m running with a group
- I would like to run without stopping (a 5K perhaps?)
- I’m just returning from an injury and don’t know how to make a comeback and start training again
If this sounds like you, we can help get rid of the internal negative chatter, and get you running your best!
Tina's fun and informative program includes your weekly Training Guide, organized training group runs/walks with certified running coaches, "Training Tips from Tina" emails, educational seminars, hydration stations at all group training runs/walks, post run/walk fuel for recovery, 10% discount on purchases from Big Peach Running Co, RUNATL performance tech training shirt (gender-specific, short sleeve), graduation celebration breakfast to honor your grand achievement, and much, much more.
- Session 1: Successfully Completed! January 4-March 15 5K, 10K, Half Marathon reSOLUTION targeting early spring races including Publix Georgia Half Marathon.
- Session 2: March 22-May 3 Spring Training 5K - Goal race Big Peach 5K
- Session 3: May 10-June 28 - Let Freedom Run 10K. Get ready to trot down Peachtree Road on the 4th of July
- Session 4: August 23-October 27 Fall Into Running Half/Full Marathons (Full marathon training at Kennesaw only)
Registration is now open for Session 2! Click here to sign up for this super fun program! All certified coach-led training sessions take place at BPRC Midtown, Kennesaw and Suwanee on Saturday mornings at 7:30am.
Balanced Running offers the only English/Spanish bilingual training program in the Atlanta area!